Panel Discussion with Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PwC
1. Why did each of you choose this field? And, more specifically, what made you choose to pursue an opportunity in the Big 4?
2. What would you say is something that is unique to your firm?
3. What is the process of recruiting for you firm? Ask to only one
4. What does the career trajectory look like at your firm?
5. What mentorship did you personally receive and how did you benefit from it?
6. What is your favorite part of working in consulting? To contrast, what is something that you think could potentially be improved?
7. What do projects look like at your firms?
8. How do your firms’ support professional development/specifically continued education.
9. In these turbulent times, what has your firm done to support its employees?
10. What makes someone become a great candidate as opposed to just a good one?
11. What has kept each one of you at your respective firms?
12. How has COVID-19 affected recruiting at each of your firms?
13. Has working from home created more stress or less for each one of you?